I plugged in the numbers to the magic random number generator, wrote down my list of prizes, and then, before I hit "Generate" I prayed, "Lord, who ever should have ___________, please show me in the generated number that appears." If you won, I hope you are blessed with your prize, and you winner-of-the-art-piece, if you don't want the art, we'll chat about something else maybe?
So, without further adieu, here are the winners:
Winner of the journal: Connie @ Raise Your Eyes
Winner of the bracelet: Big Fat Mama @ Cooking Up Faith
Winner of the custom art piece: Diedra @ The Middle
If you three would email me your home addresses, I can get these in the mail to you. Diedra, let's chat about a verse for the art!
Here are my random Friday thoughts for sharing:
1. I think that I've finally grasped the fact that the most important part of my daughter's softball experience is that she has fun. Even if her team doesn't win the game, they certainly take the cake in cheering for each other. They take pride in building each other up. What more could a mother ask for, really? All that kind of pales in comparison to numbers on a scoreboard. So, I'm in the process of releasing my ultra-competitve spirit and moving on to a place of just enjoying things for what they are truly meant to be.
2. I've been using some of the skills/ideas that I learned at She Speaks in my class at church. I just want you to know since so many of you supported me financially and prayerfully, that your investment in me is really paying off, and I feel like I am a better speaker and believer because I went. You bless me so!
3. I'm loving this giveaway thing. I loved giving the door prizes away at my first class and do you know what someone in my class asked me? Can we donate door prizes so we can do this again? OH MY GOODNESS! Is that not a sweet heart, or what? So, I tell you this to tell you -- if you have a giveaway that you would like to donate to Finding Heaven/Soli Deo Gloria, you can do that! I would love to give you advertising/shout-out if it is something from your company, your own two hands, whatever. So, just let me know...
4. I love my husband. He has two little girls and let's them do this:
5. There's a chance of rain in the forecast!! Will we be able to do this this weekend?? I'm praying so!
Linking with Caffeinated Randomness today!