|Random picture of the week: Mexican Free-Tailed Bats heading out from under the Congress St. Bridge|
1. I'm going to a party tonight! This is exciting for my husband because then he might see me with my hair actually done, makeup on my face, and in clothes other than those meant for running. Does anyone else get so excited about showering?
2. My child did her homework with no arguing yesterday and even did two extra rows of math facts this morning. Could the tide be turning??
3. My new class starts on Monday!! I'll be teaching at my church about hearing God's voice. Here is my question: If you were coming to my class and you knew there would be door prizes, what kind of prizes would you like to win?
4. You know what? Why should my face-to-face peeps get all the fun? Perhaps we should have a GIVEAWAY at Finding Heaven? What would you like to win??
5. Dear readers, please keep in mind that the author of this blog is on a limited budget, so I will have to decline any requests for Ferraris and beach vacation homes. (Find me a blog where these types of giveaways happen and then maybe we can work together to win over there!)
6. Nate is in the Gulf of Mexico, but I'm trusting IN God, not Nate, to bring rain.
8. How will you encourage someone today? Has someone been on your heart and you just haven't reached out yet? Today is the day.
10. Y'all are SUCH the blessing to me. Thank you for your incredible friendship!
Wait! One more thing...My friend Melanie is doing a new series on womanhood. She has a poll on her blog going right now about what YOU would like to see in the series. Would you take a moment to go vote? You can find her by clicking here. The poll is on the top right under her header.
Linking with Michelle for Caffeinated Randomness!